We are offering home delivery starting 3/30/20. We also encourage pre-orders for the Beaverton Farmers Market, which remains open with new distancing measures. Thank you for supporting your local farmers!
To meet the needs of our customers during Oregon’s stay-at-home order, we are offering a home delivery option to the Portland area, Salem, Corvallis, Mt. Angel & Silverton. This is in addition to keeping our grocery stores stocked, and serving customers at the Beaverton Farmers Market, which remains open Saturdays.
Below are the dates and areas where home delivery is currently offered. As an Oregon meat producer, we are classified as an essential provider and the state has assured us we will be able to keep operating and providing our customers with Oregon-raised, grass-fed meats.
Thank you for supporting a local business and third-generation Willamette-Valley family farm!
Home Delivery Details:
- $50 minimum order required for home delivery
- All deliveries include FREE shipping
- Orders over $100 receive a bonus pack of our jerky
- Orders over $150 receive a bonus pack of our jerky plus our new all-beef Frankfurters
- Order by noon the day before delivery
- Delivery areas and times may vary with demand and availability
Delivery Areas & Days:
|Delivery Day & Window||Location||Delivery|
|Tuesdays, 4:30pm – 7:30pm||Canby, Wilsonville, Tualatin||10|
|Wednesdays, 9:30am – 3:30pm||SE & NE Portland||6|
|Thursdays, 4:30pm – 7:30pm||NW & SW Portland, Beaverton||10|
|Fridays, 9:30am – 1:30pm||Corvallis & Salem Areas||10|
|Saturdays, 10am – 1:30pm||Beaverton Farmers Market: |
no order minimum for the farmers market, pre-orders welcome & encouraged
How to Pre-Order for Home Delivery & the Beaverton Farmers Market
- Download a pre-order sheet above (as a Word or PDF file).
- Circle your desired items and write quantities, then email it to email@example.com. You can mark up your order form online, or print it, write on it, snap a picture and send it back. There is a $50 order minimum for home delivery. There is no order minimum for Beaverton Farmers Market pre-orders. NOTE: We will do our best to complete your order as-requested. If there are any changes, we’ll contact you.
- Have a question about product availability or want to reserve a home delivery slot? Email or call our office, or private message us via Instagram or Facebook.
- All pre-orders for the Beaverton Farmers Market will be ready at our pre-order table at our booth each Saturday.