Mike and Patty Kloft
Lonely Lane Farms
9970 Lonely Lane
Mt. Angel, Oregon 97362
For all meat, purchasing, packing, and farm inquiries contact Mike and Patty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-845-4252. Life on the farm is busy, but we always try to get back to you as soon as we can!
The name “Lonely Lane” comes from Mike’s mom, who moved to Mount Angel from the big city of Woodburn, and determined it was lonely out on the farm. When the rural route changed, Mike’s parents were given the chance to name the new road, and Mike’s mom called it Lonely Lane.
Find our meat in these Willamette Valley locations.
- Cherry Sprout, NE Portland
- First Alternative Co-Op, North and South stores, Corvallis
- Kiva Grocery, Eugene
- LifeSource, Salem
- Hippocrates’ Secret, Oregon City
- Fitt’s Seafood, Salem
- Del Alma, Corvallis
- Hoda’s, SE Portland
- Reed College, Portland
- George Fox, Newburg
- Willamette University, Salem
- Mt. Angel Abbey and Seminary, Mt. Angel
- Beaverton Farmers Market
- Queen of Angel’s Monastery, Mt. Angel