We offer home delivery each week to Portland, Beaverton, Canby, Wilsonville, Tualatin, Salem, Corvallis, Silverton & Mt. Angel and more.
Pre-order for pick-up on Saturdays at the Beaverton Farmers Market, which remains open with new distancing measures.
Thank you for supporting your local farmers!
To meet the needs of our customers during Oregon’s stay-at-home order, we are offering a home delivery option to the Portland area (including SE, SW, NE & NW PDX, Beaverton, Canby, Lake Oswego, Tualatin & Wilsonville), Salem, Corvallis, Mt. Angel & Silverton. This is in addition to keeping our grocery stores stocked, and serving customers at the Beaverton Farmers Market, which remains open Saturdays.
Below are the dates and areas where home delivery is currently offered. As an Oregon meat producer, we are classified as an essential provider and the state has assured us we will be able to keep operating and providing our customers with Oregon-raised, grass-fed meats.
Thank you for supporting a local business and third-generation Willamette-Valley family farm!
Home Delivery Details:
- $75 minimum for order required for FREE home delivery
- Order by noon the day before delivery
- Delivery areas and times may vary with demand and availability
- Payment is completed via Square Invoice. Look for the emailed link on your day of delivery.
- You must be available to acknowledge your receipt of our delicious meats. Waving at the driver or confirming via phone call or text counts!
Delivery Areas & Days:
- Submit your orders for home delivery by noon on the day before your area’s delivery day.
- Submit your pre-order for the Beaverton Farmers Market by Fridays at 12:30pm.
- Lake Oswego deliveries occur 1-2 Wednesdays per month. Email for scheduling (email@example.com).
|Delivery Day & Window||Location||Delivery|
|Mon-Fri||Mt. Angel & Silverton||As-needed|
|Wednesdays, 9:30am – 3:30pm||SE & NE Portland, Canby, King City, Tualatin||6|
|Thursdays, 4:30pm – 7:30pm||NW & SW Portland, Beaverton||10|
|Fridays, 9:30am – 1:30pm||Corvallis, Salem, Keizer||10|
|Saturdays, 9am – 1:30pm||Beaverton Farmers Market: |
no order minimum for the farmers market, pre-orders welcomed & encouraged
How to Order for Home Delivery & Pre-order for the Beaverton Farmers Market
- Download a pre-order sheet above (as a Word or PDF file).
- Circle your desired items and write quantities (approximate number of pounds or packs, depending on the item). Make sure to indicate whether you will accept substitutions. Product availability on some items varies increasingly as national meat shortages change our customers’ ordering habits.
- You can mark up your order form online, or print it, write on it, snap a picture and send it back.
- Email your completed order form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is a $75 order minimum for home delivery. We recommend ordering bi-weekly or monthly.
- There is no order minimum for Beaverton Farmers Market pre-orders. NOTE: We will do our best to complete your order as-requested. If there are any changes, we’ll contact you.
- Once your order is together at Lonely Lane, payment will be processed via an email from Square Invoice. If you would like to pay by credit card over the phone, please call Patty at 503-845-4252, or mention this option when placing your order.
- Have a question about product availability or want to reserve a home delivery slot? Email or call our office, or private message us via Instagram or Facebook.
- All pre-orders for the Beaverton Farmers Market will be ready at our pre-order table at our booth each Saturday.