We offer home delivery each week to Portland, Beaverton, Canby, Newberg, Tualatin, Salem, Corvallis, Silverton & Mt. Angel and more.
Pre-order for pick-up on Saturdays at the Beaverton Farmers Market, which now opens at 8:30am.
Thank you for supporting your local farmers!
To continue meeting the needs of our customers, we are offering a home delivery option to the Portland area (including SE, SW, NE & NW PDX, Beaverton, Canby, Newberg, Lake Oswego, Tualatin & Wilsonville), Salem, Corvallis, Mt. Angel & Silverton. This is in addition to keeping our grocery stores stocked, and serving customers at the Beaverton Farmers Market, which is open on Saturdays.
Below are the dates and areas where home delivery is currently offered. As an Oregon meat producer, we provide our customers with Oregon-raised, grass-fed meats.
Thank you for supporting a local business and third-generation Willamette-Valley family farm!
Home Delivery Details:
- $75 minimum for order required for FREE home delivery
- Order by noon the day before delivery
- Delivery areas and times may vary with demand and availability
- Payment is completed via Square Invoice. Look for the emailed link on your day of delivery.
- You must be available to acknowledge your receipt of our delicious meats. Waving at the driver or confirming via phone call or text counts!
Delivery Areas & Days:
- Submit your orders for home delivery by noon on the day before your area’s delivery day.
- Submit your pre-order for the Beaverton Farmers Market by Fridays at noon.
- Lake Oswego, Wilsonville, and McMinnville deliveries occur 1-2 Wednesdays per month. Email for scheduling (email@example.com).
|Delivery Day & Window||Location||Delivery|
|Mon-Fri||Mt. Angel & Silverton||As-needed|
|Wednesdays, 9:30am – 4:30pm||SE & NE Portland, Canby, King City, Tualatin||8|
|Wednesdays, 11:30am – 4:30pm||NW & SW Portland, Beaverton||8|
|Fridays, 9:30am – 1:30pm||Corvallis, Salem, Keizer||10|
|Saturdays, 8:30am – 1:30pm||Beaverton Farmers Market: |
no order minimum for the farmers market, pre-orders welcomed & encouraged
How to Order for Home Delivery & Pre-order for the Beaverton Farmers Market
- Download a pre-order sheet above (as a Word or PDF file).
- Circle your desired items and write quantities (approximate number of pounds or packs, depending on the item). Make sure to indicate whether you will accept substitutions. Product availability on some items varies with the seasons.
- You can mark up your order form online, or print it, write on it, snap a picture and send it back. You may also type up your order and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your completed order form to email@example.com.
- There is a $75 order minimum for home delivery. We recommend ordering bi-weekly or monthly.
- There is no order minimum for Beaverton Farmers Market pre-orders. NOTE: We will do our best to complete your order as-requested. If there are any changes, we’ll contact you.
- Once your order is together at Lonely Lane, payment will be processed via an email from Square Invoice. If you would like to pay by credit card over the phone, please call Patty at 503-845-4252, or mention this option when placing your order.
- Have a question about product availability or want to reserve a home delivery slot? Email or call our office.
- All pre-orders for the Beaverton Farmers Market will be ready at our booth each Saturday.